Support your local businesses. Buy your classes now, attend them later.
Due to the circuit breaker measures that started in April, Singaporeans young and old have had to stay home for work and study since April. The announcement took many businesses by surprise.
Some organisations have taken the opportunity to move their operations online. The education sector, for example, was one of the first to start shifting operations to the web.
For other enrichment-related businesses, however, the transition to online services has been a challenge in the short term.
To help our course providers, Tueetor has been working with them to provide open date courses.
Open date courses let you book now with the flexibility arrange a date with the course provider. Besides giving yourself something to look forward to after the circuit breaker ends, booking an open date course will help our course providers tremendously with their cashflow.
Here are some of our picks for course providers that provide open date sessions:
- Li.Lo Art: An art studio that promotes kinaesthetic art, Ki.Li.Lo provides art jamming sessions for adults as well as creativity workshops for children.
- Fitri Creations: Halal baking and cake decorating classes for a wide variety of cakes and confections.
- Martial House: Martial House is Singapore’s premier Wushu academy, founded by award-winning coach Mr. Leo Wen Yeow. Martial House has promoted Wushu with government agencies, companies, schools and individuals through its programmes.
- 28 Degrees Aquatic: 28° Aquatic is founded by former national water polo player Ng Ker Wei and provides coaching in swimming and water polo from leisure to competitive levels to all kids from 2 years old and above. Water polo is a great way to improve swimming skills of children while keeping them fit. Trial lessons are available.
- Thrive Psychology Clinic: Thrive Psychology Clinic is a childhood/adolescence-based Psychology clinic focused on children’s mental wellbeing. The clinic provides a range of services to help both children and caregivers manage stress, manage behavioural issues, and assist families with special needs.
- Grid Culture: Run by Syafiq, the first and youngest ever Ableton Certified Trainer in Singapore. Grid Culture provides training in electronic music production and live music design performance using the musical software called Ableton Live.
This is just a short selection, you’ll find many more open date courses on our website. Check it out.